We are proud that our pupils display exceptional behaviour, with manners, courtesy and compassion towards each other as the norm. We believe in a whole school approach that ensure consistency and clarity.
At Normanton-on-Soar Primary School…..
- All children have the right to learn and play in an environment in which they feel safe
- All staff have the right to be treated with respect by pupils and parents just as pupils and parents have the right to be treated with respect by staff
- All children will be treated fairly and equally by staff
- All incidents will be dealt with fairly and consistently
- All children and parents/carers will know about the ethos of the school and what that means.
- Parents/carers will be informed of serious incidents or persistent unacceptable behaviour
- In responding to an individual child’s inappropriate behaviour, staff will take into account any circumstances particular to the child/ren and situation
- The Governors will meet whenever necessary to discuss specific incidents and make decisions about fixed or permanent exclusions